Saturday, November 1, 2008

Long Overdue

October was a fabulous month here at the Dyal household. I really did take some pictures, so I decided to finally share them with you. Enjoy!


Jack has this crazy thing about wearing a tie, recently... all the time
Before haircut
Post haircut
Construction Cake
Everyone decorated hard hats
Us in October

We finally got some scarf weather

Picked our apples, Jack climbed a tree, and ate some!

A few pumpkin shots... 'tis the season

Happy Rootin' Tootin' Halloween!

8 comments:

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Loved all of the pictures! What a cute little guy :)

Keli and Mike said...

I love all the pictures! Can't wait to see you guys this week!

M & M said...

Sure do miss that little boy...we had so much fun with our "cookie party" and milk and Jackson says.
Love you all. Mom

The Trotter Family said...

How cute! He looks so much like you. It is crazy. And your poor pumpkin, I hope you finally trashed him. He looks like he has seen better days!

{autie} said...

love the construction party idea...and what a studly little cowpoke! miss you, wish you were here!

Richey's said...

so cute!! I just love that boy! (and you) hope all is well. Miss you!

Nicole, Paul, Ike and Aubs said...

So I just spent the last while reading through the last four or five of your posts. I hadn't realized it had been so long since I had been on your blog. I love the pics of Jack, your horror story of a doc visit and that you were honest enough to post your emotional breakdown. You are such an amazing woman and I'm so thankful to have you as a friend (even if we don't see each other nearly enough as I'd like)!

Kristyn said...

I love the tie fetish. And the haricut turned out pretty sweet! I'm beyond impressed! Our kid always looks like a cartoon character after we're done with him.