Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Good Sport

Merry Cozy Christmas! Nate was a fantastic sport this year. He winced at the idea of matching pajamas for our Christmas card picture this year. Lovingly, he gave in. The best part was when he came out of the bedroom with the new knowledge that he was wearing womens pj's. Only technically. The only way you would ever know is by the way the shirt buttoned. Anyhow, he got over it real quick. Nate's sister Chelon snapped a few quick photos for us. Thanks Shonnie! Now you all know what we will be wearing Christmas morning. Happy Holidays!!!

6 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

Poor guy! What are you trying to do to him? Next he will be wearing your slippers and ask for a facial! Cute pictures though, Merry Christmas to you guys!

Kristyn said...

I was shopping at a Target, and saw Justice and realized that's where you worked! I stopped in, and just like a little jr higher asked if you were there. Hope you don't mind. You were on vacation for Xmas. Cute store! Sorry I missed you, but hope you had a great holiday trip!!

Valley Girl said...

I love those jamies!!! I bought them for my kids and really debated getting some for Jeremy and I too. But I didn't think Jeremy would be to keen on the idea....we just had three matching kids!!!
Cute picture!!!
~Val

Brooke and Aaron said...

Hey Jen! Hope the workin' girl is doing great. Your boys are funny. Very cute Christmas picture. Your house looks great! It must be fun to have your own place and to renovate whatever you want!

M & M said...

Cute family!!!
Love you guys......Mom D

Kim said...

so, this is a little weird and you totally don't know me, but I've been having fun searching for old friend's blogs and came across you! believe it or not Nate and I used to be good friends in high school. It makes me so happy to see that Nate has found a cute girl and you are creating cute babies! Thanks for making my old friend happy and please tell him I said hello (my maiden name in Kim Claybaugh)
Thanks!
Kim
kimberlyjonas@gmail.com
www.jonasfamilyblog.blogspot.com