Monday, December 10, 2007

Giddyup!

So, I'm just soooo elated that Matie Kay is back in business. Yes, my layout link officially allows you to choose from free lay outs, once again! ECSTATIC!!! Seriously, overjoyed. Yes it may be slightly ridiculous at how appeased I am, but hey, I've come to appreciate the sillyest of smallest things =). I love her... well, I think I would, but I do love her layouts!!! Can you tell by all of the superlatives and exclamation marks that I am overzealously excited? Oh, and my mom can read this one better now. I'm not that great at picking outmy color schemes. I never pay much attention to what color works better on which. Thanks Matie Kay!

2 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

I think I would appreciate the legibility more if I had hit the I'm-40-and-can't-see-anymore stage, but thank you for caring for my eyes!

ashley said...

hi jen! just found your blog off of amy's! utah huh? that is cool. well, minus the snow part! your little boy is super cute- i will be coming back to spy on you guys often!