Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Fun Days with Dad

So, Nate and Jack are enjoying their time together. Jack loves when his Dad pulls him through the house in his Lego wagon. Yes, it is supposed to hold his jumbo legos, but it has turned into a fun wagon as well. When I got home today, Nate said Jack built a fort. Jack, all by himself, pushed the stool over to his high chair and made himself a fort. He played in it for about 15 minutes, or so I'm told. Here are a few pics Nate has taken...

...Also, for those of you who may be wondering, I am loving my new job. Justice, Inc. is a fabulous employer when it comes to acknowledgment and rewards. Business has been surprisingly off the charts. It definitely has kept me on my toes. We've had management from other stores here to train me the last week and a half, but I don't feel like I'm getting much off the floor training. Luckily I love hands on learning. I've had to work more than my 40 hours a week, but I really haven't minded. It will stop as soon as I hire my new Assistant Manager, which I am out scouting for. In the mean time, I am fortunately paid hourly, so when I go over 40 hours I get time and a half. I am so used to being salaried. I used to think that was cool. Yeah, cool until you are working 60 hour work weeks during the holiday, and only getting paid for 40. I honestly feel so blessed. Everything is working out fantastic. Nate and Jack are getting along amazingly. Of course there's that natural mom part of me that wondered if everything would get done the way it should. I gave into my trust and I am so glad I did. Nate is doing so great! I even got a pleasant surprise of 2 clean bathrooms when I came home yesterday. Oh how I love my husband!

5 comments:

Felicia said...

Thanks for the update and the pics. Jack is sooo cute! I'm glad things have been working out for you two!

dusty and meag said...

Jennyfer...oh how much I miss you! Why did I not know you had a blog...love you tons, miss you even more and that little jack, well, I think I'll keep him. Have a great day schlingas...p.s. does autie have a blog?

Kristyn said...

Jen, you are so cute. So glad you're loving the Justice. I can totally see you doing so well there, any job really. You have the best personality!

Brooke and Aaron said...

I'm sorry you have to work and be away from Jack but it sounds like its working out well for all three of you! Dads are so fun! I'm sure Emma and Heidi would LOVE it if they got to play with Daddy all day.

Valley Girl said...

WOW, A working momma!!! You are awesome.....sounds like it is working out great!!! Your little man is soooooo cute!!!!
Miss you....
come see us at
http://www.babyhomepages.net/pagebabes/