Monday, October 1, 2007

Manic Monday

Oh, it's been a crazy day, and it's all my fault. So, typically I'm not a reader. My sis recommended I read the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer. I've been slow to start, because I don't have a huge desire to jump into books. Little did I know what I was getting myself into. I've read 250 pages in just three days. That is absolutely amazing, seeing as how I am the slowest reader in the world (I blame my aversion to reading on my ridiculously slow pace). As a result, I did absolutely nothing today but read. Whenever Jack takes his naps, I typically clean or do something more productive. But to be honest, I'm kinda proud of myself. The TV wasn't on today, and I was incredibly entertained. I'm hoping that this is the beginning of a reawakening to my love of books. I used to love to read as a kid. So manic my day was because I put everything off 'til Nate was just about home. Since then it's been go go go: a quick clean up, dinner fixins, a quick trip with my YW presidency to buy decorations for Wed. night, Jack in the bath, a quick jot on the blog, and now I need to go cut Nates hair before we get on our way to bed. It's all been crammed into the last few hours, but it was worth it. I can't wait to read more... who knew?!

1 comment:

The Trotter Family said...

I expected to have to care for my husband when I got married, but I didn't realize I would be cutting his hair. I had to do that today too. What a mess!