Friday, December 18, 2009

We ARE alive!

Hello, all who might be concerned as to where the heck we've gone. Life is pretty much a crazy blur. Between adapting to 2 kids and being the busiest season of my retail life, well, the blogging has been benched. But, I just wanted to quickly say hello and Merry Christmas to everyone. We are doing well. Ethan is already 4 months old and chunkier than Jack has ever been. He's officially blue eyed...what!?!?! That's right, with auburny brown hair. So crazy the rioulette of the gene pool. Jack is a busy as ever 3 year old. He's so fun and inquisitive. The novelty of his little bro has worn off ever so slightly, but he still does SO well with him. And Christmas is such an exciting thing this year. I promise to try to be a better blogger, but for now, here's a hodge podge of pictures for ya. Miss you all!

10 comments:

Jonathan and Rachel said...

YEAH for pictures!! SO cute! Merry Christmas to you guys!

{autie} said...

such a little doll! Thanks for the update! miss you...

Ryan and Laura said...

Ahhh! Thank you for granting my request ;) And so quickly too. Ethan is such a cute guy. Is he more fair than Jack was too? He looks lighter...so random how these second boys are huh? It was good to talk to you and we've got your room reserved for Jan.

Felicia said...

YES! My nephews are the cutest. Thanks for the update!

Sarah said...

What a cutie! Looks like you guys are doing great! Can't wait for more posts! :)

Valley Girl said...

Love the photos... So glad to see you havn't died.. LOL!
Merry Christmas!

Karen B said...

Fun to have an update. You look great. FYI, Tanner's eyes were blue for the first nine months of his life, then the ever slow change into whatever they are now: brown, green, hazel? I don't know, depends on the day. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Karen B said...

So, I totally just posted under my mother in laws name (I am on here computer). This is Rachel Bruschke!

The Trotter Family said...

Thank goodness, I was getting worried! Your boys look so much alike. So, I made your New Years Resolution for you. You are going to be blogging more often to fill us in on those cute kids you have!

Keli and Mike said...

Glad to see some pictures! I am so excited to see you guys in a few weeks!