Sunday, March 30, 2008

Catch up and Mustard


...and by mustard I mean randomness. I figured I better post some new pics before they themselves became extremely outdated. Enjoy!!!


Jack and his Aunt Becca. We went to California for a few days. We made it to Knotts and Disney land while we were there. The "kids" loved seeing their nephew!

All the time at amusement parks, and this is one of my favorite pics... yes, the bird cage at Knotts. Pathetic, I know.
Cheese!!! Happy late Easter. Yes, his haircut has been fixed since the picture. Though, I am really happy to have a picture or two with his Dumb and Dumber style haricut. I think it's pretty "shaweet!"
Training for the baby 5K... pantless!

In action

8 comments:

Ryan and Laura said...

so cute! Love having new pictures. Every time we check blogs Ryan mentions something about needing more updates from you and wishing we could hang out more. Maybe sometime soon at least Tyler and I could do a Utah trip?! Love you lots!

Felicia said...

Yea for new pics of Jack! He's so cute and so big! We can't wait to see you guys in May.

The Trotter Family said...

I heard you were out here and you never came by to see us! I'll forgive you, but next time you have to have some time for old friends. Looks like you guys had fun. Isn't it funny when a family doesn't have the traditional spacing? I have a niece and nephew that are older than me and Micah's cousins have a huge age range. I think it is fun!

The Clevelands said...

YO jen its Wendy, did you ever get my message i left on your moms phone? I left our address.Let me know if you need it again. and Jack=cute!!!!

Cynthia said...

Hey Jen, it is Cynthia from high school. You have such a cute little boy. Congrats! Also it was crazy to see a picture of your sister Becca. She has gotten so big! I remember when she was born. Actually, now that I think about it I was her sunbeam teacher!!

Che Butter said...

Jenny, I miss you and Jack-Jack!

M & M said...

Some day those shoes will fit him...that is the scary part! And that means that we will be way old!!
Can't wait to see him again.
Love you all, Mom D

Brooke and Aaron said...

You make cute kids! I think its time for another one. :) Hope you had fun in CA. I'm with Rachel, we wish we could have seen you. I'm sure you had a lot to do while you were here though. Maybe next time!!