Saturday, September 29, 2007

A Night Out

Nate and I got to go out last night... just the two of us. I started thinking, and I realized that it was only the second time we have gotten out, since Jack was born. Yes, sad, but true, he was born a year ago. Last time we got out was for my birthday. This time, it was just dinner with friends. We went to PF Changs. It was so lovely to have an adult dinner. Oh the joy of just eating my food, and not feeding anyone else. No picking up spoons, or cutting up little pieces of my dinner to share. It makes me stop and really think of how important it is for us to get out. It was nice to be with other people. Still, the nicest part was to be out on a date with my husband. Big, huge, thanks to Nates sister, Chelon, and her husband, Ricky, for giving us the last minute chance to have a baby free dinner. Jack really loves them, and he had an extra special time with his Uncle Ricky. We can't thank them enough.

No comments: